Dog Mask - Printable Kids Crafts
* paper and a printer (colored card-stock works very well)
* markers or crayons
* a stapler
* elastic - about 1 foot per Bear Mask. (or cut a rubber-band)
Print out one of the Dog Mask templates below. Click on the template that you want to print.
To print a template (and not any other things that might be on the screen), click on the template first, then choose PRINT from the File menu.
- Color the Dog Mask
- Cut it out around the edges, then cut out the eye-holes
- Staple one end of the elastic onto the Dog Mask (the places for the staples are marked and are by the eyes).
- Determine how much elastic it will take to fit on your child’s head. Trim to size.
- Staple the remaining side of the elastic to the other side of the paper dog mask.